Hi, name's Joanne but in this virtual world I use the moniker GameJaxx. I'm currently a ICTE Games Developer for the University of the West of Scotland. I specialise mostly in dealing with graphical programming, using shaders etc.
…that this episode opened up the fact that the alchemist could fake anyone’s deaths, including children. I would like to believe that the girl in the picture Red got from the Stewmaker is technically still alive (Stewmaker just thinks he killed her). Thoughts anyone?
James Spader got nominated for a Golden Globe for The blacklist!!! YASS!!!
What an amazing episode! Not a single episode has let me down! :D
- The code for the box was ‘Romeo’. My first though was Romeo and Juliet and then I remembered the phonetic alphabet :P (R for Romeo, R for Red Doh!)
- Raymond Reddington is the biggest of bad asses to ever bad ass! :D
- “Whatever blows up your skirt” *KABOOM* Sorry, but this bit made me chuckle :P
- Props to the random driver who took it in his stride as a FBI agent jumped in his damn car and told em to chase an ambulance. That’s one helluva story to tell the kids :P
- Oh Tom…you’re lovely to look at but I don’t trust you…
- Oh Red…your sass is amazing…don’t ever change…
- The plot thickens…..no, seriously though, this plot is getting mighty complicated.
- ALAN ALDA! (nough said)
- That last scene though! Brilliant way to end the episode
And now the wait til the next episode begins :(
soooo who’s the mole? This show ain’t scared of ‘going there’ storywise so I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the main recurring characters(malik, aram etc.) was the mole.